Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I'm Baaaack! :)

Well my lovely blog wouldn't let me log in for the past couple of weeks and I don't know why, but it works now, so I'm ready to get back in the game! N.J.C. ROLLS OVER NOW!! I went into his room to check on him on the 28th of May and there he lay... sprawled out in just his diaper (he loves to be free...) "whaaa-ing..." and trying to figure out what to do next after his HUGE accomplishment! Not even four months old yet, and fully rolled over. This boy is MOBILE! Ahh! :) We slept at my cousin Keaton and his wife Mia's house that night and after we put him to bed, he rolled from his back to his belly from his belly to his back, multiple times! He also can stand if I hold his hands for about ten seconds straight without collapsing. He is so strong and we are so proud of him! I have GOT to go clean now though while he's sleeping, sooo I will be back with more updates SOON! Loooovee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment