Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Mama's cub! :)





Noah baby is all decked out in his cute, little bear outfit! Mama's cub! :) Wow I couldn't even believe how old he looked when I took these pics. This boy is changing every day and I am soo grateful to be able to hold him and snuggle him whenever I WANT!! hehhee! He's our little blue-eyed chunker! :D I am starting to pray more and more for me to be able to love him to the fullest. These moments in his life are really going to shape who he is and we hold SO much responsibility in that! We are to help mold and shape him through the help of God and I am realizing how much of a sponge he is these days. He can't talk, obviously, but he sure does know who mama and daddy are. :) He sure does love us too. Today, I'm lookin forward to the years of love I have comin!! :D







No comments:

Post a Comment