Monday, April 25, 2011

A Blessed Easter ~


Easter flower love from my lovaaa. Number 1!! :)


EASTER LOVE!! :D We took Noah to the Easter bunny for the first time in his life the other day! They took quite a few different shots and he looked sleepy then he decided to perk his chin on his hand for the last one! Haha it was adorable. We're not lookin too hot, but Bubbles is lookin precious! :) Easter day was great. We woke up at Great-Grandmother's house, (thanks mama and bro bro for watching him!) and he was sound asleep. The last thing I wanted to do was wake him up and strap him in his car seat. Sooo babe and I went to church alone and baby-love stayed home with Gramma Tutu. Church was packed to the brim, but somehow everyone had a seat. Funny how God made that work. :) The kids were sooo cute in their little easter outfits. The food looked amazing. Note to everyone: NEVER GO ON A DIET DURING EASTER. Ahhh. Haha, it was quite a challenging day! I'm surprised I stayed strong, especially during Grampa's home-made breakfast!! :( I did, however, get to feast on fresh Kiwi's and strawberries and hard boiled eggs!! :) Numm! Anyway, the day went on and we all socialized, and feasted and enjoyed our family time together. I took some extra time to respect and meditate on the Resurrection when we got home. Jesus went through crusifiction that I can't even wrap my head around and I am eternally grateful for the love of God, and guidance I receive from the Holy Spirit. Thank you Jesus. :) Cheers to our ability to open our hearts and be humbled in the name of God! We are SO BLESSED. Amen. :) Loooove!!

No comments:

Post a Comment