Friday, April 22, 2011

A few words for Noah James...



Noah baby. You talk yourself through everything. You eat your 8 to 10 oz. of formula and grunt and ramble on at the same time, as you look into my eyes and help me hold your bottle. Sometimes you poop and eat at the same time. This is very entertaining. You have been showing us how multi-talented you really are. For example, you peed WITH your clamp on you, during your circumcision. Haha, doctor Alberta was genuinely impressed. You are freakishly strong. You came out of the womb and they put you on my chest and the first thing you did was lift your head up and look around! We have it on video!! I knew right then that we would have our hands full. :) Your nails always seem to find a way to grow back very quickly, no matter how much I trim them. This was a problem a while ago because you would scratch your face when you went to rub your eyes before you feel asleep. Therefore I was always putting your mittens on. The mitten-wearing stopped when I took them off after a warm day and your hands were sweaty and stinky. I didn't like this. Plus I didn't want your hands to get stuck in a certain position. Haha. You talk in your sleep... sometimes you sing in your sleep... okay you often sing in your sleep. :) You are now 2 months and 26 days old and in size 9-12 months clothing! You are solid. Chubby cheeks, big blue eyes (like Ma,) big lips (like pa,) double chin, small cute nose, and blonde blonde hair and eyebrows! You laugh and smile when we smile and talk to you like a baby. I ask you if you know you're the cutest boy in the world and you smile at me. Sometimes a side smile. Love the side smile! You are now officially ticklish under your chin. You seriously chortle like crazy when we get under those chins of yours and wiggle our fingers. It is soo heartwarming. You are the most precious thing I've ever seen and I get to call you my baby. <3 Noah James, we love you more than we can express. :) Keep showing us who you are.

1 comment:

  1. hey lady..im loving your blog. its great to see farther down when u were free and single and then BAM!!! your a momma bear =)
    its amazing to see how fast your little guy has grown up..i wanna visit. i know me and odie were supossed to vist but he's busy being single ( gross) you need to smack that kid back into shape =b but im hoping to see ya all b4 summer.
    im so happy for you and ur little family. you look soo happy and i can only imagine how much your heart is full with unconditional love.
    you have inspired me and so now i have started a blog. thanks my dear heart
    well i hope you weekend was grand Happy Easter. all my love to you and your two men
    xoxo bianca xoxox

    ReplyDelete