Thursday, July 11, 2013

CUT THE CURLS!






Babe planned a spontaneous weekend get away to the Oregon coast and on the way back we made a life changing decision... cut the curls! :/ Ahhh I knew it was time. Noah's ringlets started to get too long and tangled and we both knew that it was time. We drove by a place called "sports clips" and we knew it was the one! We walked in and there were balls everywhere and sports playing on a bunch of TV's... Noah was in Heaven. He sat on Dad's lap and enjoyed the process of the woman snipping off one precious curl at a time. With each "snip," came a heart wrench and a rush of excitement as I prayed that those curls would some day come back. I wondered what Noah would do without his curl that he twirls around his fingers while falling asleep. How much older would he look with a little business man cut? My baby was about to grow up and lose a trait that so greatly helped define him. Haha well this is how it felt!! I knew he would be oh so handsome but dang, look at that kid! What a gorgeous creation of the Lord. Noah you are so blessed. As your mother I feel like it's my job to keep you confident (probably wont have to try) and keep you humble as you endure life's feats. Your journey on this earth is just beginning and I can't help but wonder where your feet will take you and what you will become. Thinking about you growing into adulthood scares me but you are so amazing and God is so good, I know He will always walk with you and guide you. No matter what happens, today is all we have, and today you are a beautiful, happy, caring, loving, hilarious, smart little boy and I love you beyond words. Cheers to new hair and a new memory. xoxoooo. <3 nbsp="" p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment