Monday, August 22, 2011

Carhartt Cuteness. . .





HEY! You match Grampa! :) Ahaah. You're "Auntie" Reanne and her Mama, Mary, gave you these ADORABLE little Carhartt's and one day Grampa showed up at our house wearing a bigger version of them! I cracked up and had to have a little photo shoot. :) It was precious!! Noah, you are SO smiley these days! You were 5 months old in these pics. Such a lovely little chunk! Grampa, of course, can't wait to let you stand on HIS hands some day. :) He started with sittin! These days you are so full of love, yet not too cuddly. You have never really liked being held facing in... you MUST face out so that you can see the world around you. You're quite smart. I can tell already. I see wisdom in those deep blue eyes. You're already very independent and hardly blink an eye if I leave the room. I don't quite know how I feel about it yet. Haha. Regardless... you have stolen my heart, little one.

No comments:

Post a Comment