Saturday, June 18, 2011

Picture Perfect!


FUN, UNFORGETTABLE TIMES. . .

Well Mr. Baby Cowan... you are pullin out all the stops these days! Haha I put you down in your seat the other day and I turned around and looked back over to you and you were doing this...

Ahahahaha sooo funnyyyy!! I could NOT stop laughing! I cracked up for about 5 minutes straight and you seriously held the pose the whole time. You finally cracked a cocky side smile with a look on your face saying, "Yeahh whaaat." :) It was incredible and I look forward to showing your future girlfriend this fantastically hilarious photo... in a long LONG time. :)

GROWTH & DEVELOPMENT. . .

Lately you have been learning how to reach for things and grab hold of them. I thought a toothbrush may be easy to grab so I put it in front of you on your stand up toy. You immediately grabbed it and put it up to your mouth just in time for me to snap a pic.

Your timing on things is seriously impecible. You are talking more and you
r newest sound you make is "Aa--aht." or "Aah-k. Eye-yuh." You speak VERY loudly. Haha I
wonder where you get it. I was just on the phone with Gramma Tutu today and I could barely hear myself talk because you were babbling so loudly. You were yelling at the guitar. You also say "Hi." & Yeaaah." You said "Mama and Mom," NUMEROUS times, despite what anyone says. You only say it when you're crying for a bottle. You know I'll be the first to bring it to you. :) You are soo amazingly precious and I just can't get over it! We are connected, Noah James. You have my laugh already.

You definitely do get over-stimulated though, honey. You don't like to be around other loud kids too much. It overwhelms you after a while and a couple times you cried so hard that even a bottle couldn't fix it. :( It broke my heart. All I could do was hold you and rock you until you fell asleep. Loud noise in general overwhelms you at times. I had rehearsal one night and I had to take you and the drums hit one time and you cried that very second. My ears used to be VERY sensitive as a kid, so I think you got that from me. Sorry Bubba. OH I also said "bub
ba" the other night and you repeated it RIGHT back to me! You said it inwardly though, it was really funny. You like breathed in and said it. Haha. Cracked me up. Well your Papa Bear and I love you dearly and tomorrow is your Daddy's first Father's Day! We are very very excited about this! K I gotta go grocery shopping.

LOVE YOU NOAH JAMES COWAN! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment