Thursday, March 24, 2011

It's fun to grow up! Cherish the moments!






Our little honey muffin is growing up RIGHT BEFORE OUR EYES!! Ahaa. Yes I know that's what they all say, but it's amazingly true. I laid him down in his bassinet and he was only a couple inches shorter than it's length! He needs a crib ASAP!! Ahh I love it. I was talking to Grampa and told him the story and Noah said, "Ohh." ha gotta love his timing! Cracks me up. I love being a mommy. It's definitely not always easy, but it's soo much fun. I went for a run the other day and when I came back I felt like I had been gone for a long time and I missed my boys. Not to mention I came home to a spotless house (thank you husband.) :D Oh, and Noah wont. stop. eating! haha he can chug 4 oz. of formula in probably less than a minute... maybe two. I have to yank the bottle out of his mouth to make him breathe more!! lol. Then he's ready for the next before I can burp him! When he burps though... they are man burps! Soo loud. It's crazy. :) You're quite the boy, Noah J.C. Well I'm gonna go try to sleep before he wakes up "starving." Lots of love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment