Saturday, January 8, 2011

Ready. To. POP!







Okay people, I am now 38 weeks pregnant and ready to have this baby!! We've gotten married, went to Hawaii for our honeymoon, created our home, created Noah's nursery, packed the hospital and diaper bag, and had our first Christmas and New Years together!! Time sure has flown and we have been so blessed throughout the past year. There are no words. These days, I sit in our home and think about the future and pray to be as amazing of a mother as my mama is and has been. She has set the bar and I must thank God for blessing me with her. I'm ready to be the most commited mother and wife I could be. I'm ready to have this boy and be pushed and challenged every day. I'm ready to face each day as it comes and trust in the Lord to be my strength. He has blessed me with my amazing husband... a man I can rely on, trust, love, cherish, and spend each day with as we enter the world of parenthood together. Wow... life is incredible!! :) Loove it. Guess that's all for now! Lots of love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment