Friday, July 30, 2010

New Blessings. New Life ~

Last time I published a new post, I was single, traveling around France, and desperate for a reason to settle myself down. I was visiting my best friend/sister Jess and I was sooo happy to be in Europe again on a new foreign adventure. I sought after the fast life and loved the rush of my youth. I spent one month in France and the Netherlands and it turned my life around. I now sit in my cabin on Camano Is. WA, 7 months after my trip. I have finished my training to be a Certified Nursing Assistant. In the process, I fell in love with an incredible man who has reminded me how to love and be loved. How to grow and love myself. Our relationship has taught us how to better ourselves and have soo much fun along the way! With the love and blessings of God, we have blossomed, and are continuing to blossom, into a wholesome couple, I would say. :) Larry Cowan and I are to be married on September 12, 2010! We are expecting a child as well at the end of January, 2011! I count my blessings for the love God has just placed in my lap. Well... on to the journey! To new life and love unlimited! Cheers!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment