Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Head to head with my little bear



I sometimes get overwhelmed with the impeccable standards we put on ourselves as parents. I know that it is one of the greatest and flattering gifts God could give, and therefor I don't want to let God or my family down. I have had "mommy guilt" off and on for a while now, regarding numerous things. First of all, my heart yearns for another baby, but when I think about dividing my time and attention, I get mom guilt like crazy! Noah loooooves his attention and our days are dedicated to making him happy and playing with HIS toys in HIS house. I know intellectually that it would be soo good and humbling for him to get a sibling and he would learn oh so very much but hey I can't help but just get worked up sometimes. Noah I just want you to know that I love you beyond words and you have made my life something I never thought it could be. I tear up just thinking of the place you have in my heart and how much we have been through already in life. We are so bonded and you will ALWAYS be my baby. I am soo proud of who you are. I know that I have to remember that God is good and if He leads us to it, He will lead us through it! Amen. :) I love you boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment